A place for Maine's Frugalistas to Share Information on Matching Coupons with Upcoming Sales to Maximize Savings to Your Budget. Welcome, Friends ♥

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rite Aid Sales February 27-March 5

I have begun to put together my coupons with upcoming sales for next week and so far, these are the items I have found. As I find more sale/coupon matches, I will update this blog to contain those, too, so check back again, friends. Keep in mind, freebies which do not require a coupon match, such as the TGIF Combos and Lays Stacks below, will be emptied from the shelves quickly. The flyer does not limit quantities, but the store may. If you want to stock up, visit your store and special order what you need.

FYI:
Belfast Rite Aid gets their supply truck on Thursdays;
Hampden Rite Aid gets their supply truck on Wednesdays & Saturdays.

Happy Shopping!
Sonja ♥

 ♥ Freebies:

Sambucol Tablets 30 ct Sale $1 each
  
How to Get it FREE:
            Use: $1 Sambucol, any (bricks.com) = FREE
Click colored link to print coupon

Nivea Lip Care .17 oz Sale $1 each

How to Get it FREE:
Buy 2, Use: $2/ 2 Nivea Lip Care (facebook.com) = FREE
Click colored link to print coupon


TGI Friday's, Combos 6.3-7 oz Sale $1
           
           *ONLY UNTIL MARCH 1st*
How to Get it FREE:
Spend $1 cash/rewards, get $1 +up (RR) = FREE 

Lay's Stax 5.5-5.75 oz Sale $1
            
            *ONLY UNTIL MARCH 1st*
How to Get it FREE:
Spend $1 cash/rewards, get $1 +up (RR) = FREE

In This Week's Sales Flyer:

 
Dove Bath Bars 8 Pack Sale $8.99,
earn $2 +up Rewards= $6.99
 
        
               
Use: coupon $1.25/1 Dove Bath Bar 6 ct or larger
            *I have several if anyone needs one*


Final Cost $5.74 or .72 cents each bar


Gillette Fusion Pro Glide Razor Sale $9.99,
earn $3 +up Rewards= $6.99


               
Use: coupon $4.00/1 Gillette Fusion Pro Glide Razor
            *I have several if anyone needs one*


Final Cost $2.99 each


Kellogg’s Smart Start Cereal 11.4-14oz -or-
Special K Cereal Bars 6 count- Sale Buy 1, Get 1 FREE

Use two: $1/1 Smart Start Cereal coupons
*I have several if anyone needs them*

-or- Use one:  $.75/2 Special K Cereal Bars coupons
*I have several if anyone needs them*

This sale also includes Special K cereal, Fiber Plus cereal, and Fiber Plus cereal bars, but I do not have the coupons for those items.

Final Cost: Varies


Arm & Hammer Laundry (45-50 oz) Sale $3.99,
earn $1 +up Reward= $2.99

Buy 2, Use one: $1/2 Arm & Hammer Laundry coupon
*I have 5 of these is anyone needs them*

Final Cost: 2 for $4.98 or $2.49 each bottle

Folgers Coffee (10.5-11.5 oz) Sale $2.99

Buy 2, Use one: $1/2 Folgers Coffee coupon
*I have 5 of these if anyone needs them*

Final Cost: 2 for $4.98 or $2.49 each can

Or Print and Use: $2.50/2 Folgers with purchase of two Folgers coffee 3 oz or greater, excluding K cup Portion Packs coupon (coupons.com page 1) by
clicking this link:


Final Cost: 2 for $3.48 or $1.74 each can

Friskies Wet Cat Food (5.5oz cans)
Sale 10/$4.00, earn $1 +up Reward= 10/$3.00

              Buy 30 cans, Use two: $1/15 Friskies cans coupons
             *I have 4 of these if anyone needs them*



             -Or- Click this link to print 2 coupons (coupons.com page 9)


                 http://www.coupons.com/


Final Cost: 30 for $7.00 or .23 cents each can

2 comments:

  1. I cannot find the folgers coupons on coupons.com I have seen this several places but all I find is Maxwell House

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Trish, I printed 2 for you. I found it in zip code 90210 on page 1 and then, it moved to page 9 when I printed the 2nd one for you. Hope that helps! ♥

    ReplyDelete