A place for Maine's Frugalistas to Share Information on Matching Coupons with Upcoming Sales to Maximize Savings to Your Budget. Welcome, Friends ♥

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Match Ups for Walgreens for 1/22-1/28

Helloooo.

I have begun putting together the coupon/sale match ups for next week's bargains. I will be updating as I see this week's coupons, so check back!

Walgreen's:
This is a good week to stock up on medicines, again.

Ultimate Flurry Protein Bar is a Freebie. Buy one for $1.99 and get a $1.99 RR.

Renew Life Flush & Fit Kit is also a Freebie. Buy one for $20.00 and a rebate form for $20.00 will print at the register.

Triaminic Fever Reducer is on sale for $5. Buy two and use (2) $1.50/1 coupons. You will pay $4 at the register and earn a $5 RR for a profit of $1.00.

Tylenol Cold Liquid is on sale for $5. Buy two and use (2) $2/1 coupon. You will pay $6 at the register and earn a $5 RR for a net cost of .50¢ each.

Ex Lax, Gas X, and Maalox are all on sale for $5 and all qualify for the Buy $20 and get $10 RR.
I have these coupons in my binder:
$3/2 Gas X or Maalox Advanced (buy 4, use 2 coupons= $14 at register, earn $10= $1 each)
$2.50/2 Maalox Advanced Products (buy 4, use 2 coupons= $15 at register, earn $10= $1.25 each)
$1/1 Any Gas X Prevention Product (buy 4, use 4 coupons= $16 at register, earn $10= $1.50 each)
$1/1 Any Maalox Advanced Product (same scenerio)
$2/1 Any Ex Lax (buy 4, use 4 coupons= $12 at register, earn $10= .50¢ each)

My plan is to use the highlighed offers and purchase two Gas X and two Maalox. Because I also have RRs to use from last week, I plan on using two $2 RRs. My cost at the register will be $10 and I will earn a $10rr, making my net transaction FREE. In a second transaction, I will buy four Ex Lax. I will use another two $2 RR to make my cost at the register $8 and I will earn another $10RR. I cannot use the first $10 RR on the 2nd transaction because the 2nd $10RR would not print. Doing it this way will cost me $18 out of pocket, but I will earn a total of $20RRs, making me a profit of $2. I will stock these items in my medicine closet to have on hand should anyone require them.

Advil and Advil PM are on sale for $4.99. I have seen mention of a $1/2 coupon, but I did not have one in my binder. If you do, you can buy 2, use one coupon and pay $7.98 at the register. You will earn $5 RR when you buy two, making your net cost $2.98/2 or $1.49 each.

Prevacid is on sale for $20 with a $10RR. There is a $7/2 coupon available, but would buying 2 at the same time be the best way to do this deal? If you buy two and use the coupon, you will spend $33 at the register and earn $10 RR= $23/2 or $11.50 each net cost for a savings of $8.50 over the sale price. However, if you bought the same two boxes in 2 seperate transactions without using the coupon, you will spend $40 at the register and earn $20RR= $20/2 or $10 each net cost for a savings of $10. This only works when you do not roll your RRs. This is the better deal. If you use the 1st RR on the 2nd transaction, you will pay $20 in your 1st transaction and $10 in your 2nd transaction totalling $30 with no RR left for a net transaction of $15/box.

Hershey's Candy Bar are on sale for .59¢ with the in ad coupon. Use the Buy One, Get One coupon on Air Delights. Buy Any on sale Hershey bar and get an Air Delight's Bar FREE. Total cost .59¢ for two candy bars or .30¢ each.

Nice! Brand cookies (3.25-7 oz),  cutlery, and aluminum foil are on sale for $1 each. Get a $2RR when you buy $10 worth of Nice! products. If you decided to buy any of the medicines above and earned the $10 RR, you could use it to buy $10 worth of these items for FREE and still earn a $2 RR.
Or buy $10 worth of these items and earn the $2rr without rolling anything for a net cost of .80¢ on them.






No comments:

Post a Comment