A place for Maine's Frugalistas to Share Information on Matching Coupons with Upcoming Sales to Maximize Savings to Your Budget. Welcome, Friends ♥

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Sale Match Ups: Rite Aid~ April 3

This was a quiet week for me at Rite Aid. I needed to roll two $5 RRs I earned buying AXE. So, I decided to "buy" (with RRs, of course) the Neti Pot docking station, since my Mother-In-Law swears by hers and I thought she might enjoy it as a gift. I also picked up the Scunci hair bands. With four girls in the house, we can always use more of those. I still need to buy 60 cans of Friskies Cat Food. They weren't marked on sale and I was in a bit of a hurry when I was there on Sunday, so I will have to grab them later this week. No biggie.
Transaction 1:  NeilMed Neti Dock $6.00 and 2 Scuni Hairbands $1.99 ea
Total $9.98. I paid with $5RR and $4.98 in cash. I earned one $6 RR and two $1.99 RRs.
Net Transaction= FREE items and $9.98 RRs for next week.

Transaction 2:  NeilMed Neti Dock $6.00 and 2 Scuni Hairbands $1.99 ea
Total $9.98. Sean paid with $5RR and $4.98 in cash. He earned one $6 RR and two $1.99 RRs.
Net Transaction= FREE items and $9.98 RRs for next week.

3 comments:

  1. We have the netti post, I may grab these and see how they compare. I also need to grab some scrunchi's for Kaitlynn. Will be off to Rite Aid today in hopes they are stocked! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm should really preview my comments LOL that should read netti POTS, not post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (LOL) FYI: These are not the Neti Pots, but drying stations. They do come with 14 pouches of what I think is a solution for the Neti pots. I think. This is all very mysterious to me.

    ReplyDelete