A place for Maine's Frugalistas to Share Information on Matching Coupons with Upcoming Sales to Maximize Savings to Your Budget. Welcome, Friends ♥

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rite Aid: John Freida, L'Oreal, Gillette, and Old Spice

Today's shopping trip to Rite Aid cost me a net total of Zero Dollars spent. I love that!
$53.00 in Products for a cost of NOTHING, except tax. Gotta Love That!
I purchased:
2 John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioners $6.99
1 L'Oreal Shampoo & Conditioner $4.99
2 Gillette Body Wash $3.99
2 Old Spice Body Wash $3.99
Total~ $53.90 Regular Retail
Transaction #1: I purchased 4 bottles of John Frieda shampoos and conditioners on sale for 4/$20 with a $10 +up reward. I used four $2/1 coupons, which made my transaction 4/$12. I paid $12 and earned a $10 +up reward. Net transaction= $2 for four bottles.

Transaction #2: I purchased 2 bottles of Old Spice Men's Body Wash on sale for $2.99 with a $2 +up reward on each. I used one (1) Buy one, Get one coupon from April's PG insert and one (1) $1/2 coupon from the same insert, which made my transaction $1.99 for 2 and I earned (2) two $2 +up rewards. Net transaction= $2.01 profit

Transaction #3: I purchased 1 bottle of L'Oreal Pro Vive Shampoo and Conditioner on sale for two for $5.00 with a $2 +up reward when you purchase two. I used two (2) $1/1 coupons from the 4/3 Sunday insert, which made the transaction 2/$3. I paid $3 and earned $2 +up reward. Net transaction= $1 for two.

Last Transaction: I purchased 2 bottles of Gillette Men's Body Wash on sale for $2.99 with a $2 +up reward on each. I used one (1) Buy one, Get one coupon from April's PG insert, which made my transaction $2.99 for 2 and I earned (2) two $2 +up rewards. Net transaction= $1.01 profit

Total net transaction= .02 cent profit. Of course, this does not include the tax I paid, but only paying the tax on $53 in merchandise is worth it to me.

Tomorrow, I am planning on shopping at Walgreens. I have my eye on several of the sales I posted last week. I will keep you all posted.

What sales will you take advantage of this week?
Sonja ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment