A place for Maine's Frugalistas to Share Information on Matching Coupons with Upcoming Sales to Maximize Savings to Your Budget. Welcome, Friends ♥

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

21 jars of Ragu pasta sauce and 3 packages of UP2U gum at Shaw's today all for $20.54.

I used (7) $1.25/3 Ragu Sauce and (3) $1/1 UP2U gum.

Ragu Sale Price $1.29 when you buy 10 jars less .41¢ ($1.25/3)= .88¢ each.

UP2U gum $1.49 less coupons= .49¢

I was totally wanting to purchase 40 jars of Pace picante/salsa currently on sale for .99¢ when you buy 10 jars. With my .75/2 coupons, these would have totalled $9.60 for all 40 jars! GREAT stock up price!!! Buuuuut... I didn't order in advance and both Ellsworth and Bangor Shaw's were out of stock. What to do? R-A-I-N-C-H-E-C-K!!! After a quick call to my husband to ask him to swing into the Bangor Shaw's to request said rain check and his doing so, I can relax, knowing I will be able to stock up on these for only .24¢/jar.

These coupons do not expire until April, so if you have them still, I highly recommend getting a rain check tomorrow for this stock up price!

What sales have you friends found this week?
Sonja ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment