A place for Maine's Frugalistas to Share Information on Matching Coupons with Upcoming Sales to Maximize Savings to Your Budget. Welcome, Friends ♥

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Freebies!

Hi Friends ♥
 In my mailbox this week, I received a sample of Stevia Cane, Maybelline Fit Me foundation, Covergirl Nature Luxe foundations, Cheese its, Head & Shoulders Shampoo, Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, Prilosec OTC, Metholatum OXY clincal acne treatment, and Vasoline Intensive Care lotion. Most of the products came with money saving coupons, too. Most of the items are a single use deal, and you might ask, "what can I really do with that?" I give some of them to my teen-aged girls to play with. But, other samples get stuck into my emergency backpack, which I keep in my car.
 Here is a list of Freebies currently available and links to the appropriate sites. They don't usually last long, so sign up for the offers you want as soon as you can. And, if you know of any freebies, please share the information in the comment section below.
 Flexitol Heel/Foot Balm:
Just in time for spring sandal weather 
Click this link: Flexitol Heel/Foot Balm Sample
Gas-X
Lanacane Anti Chafing Gel
Click this link: Lanacane Anti~Chafing Sample
Sign up for Chili's email club and receive a free
Chili's Skillet Chips & Queso
Click this link: Skillet Chips & Queso

Walmart Samples:
These change all the time, so check often.
Click this link: walmart samples
 
Proctor & Gamble Sampler:
These change each quarter.
Click this link: P&G Sampler Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment