A place for Maine's Frugalistas to Share Information on Matching Coupons with Upcoming Sales to Maximize Savings to Your Budget. Welcome, Friends ♥

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rite Aid Sales March 6- March 12

Hello Friends,

I scanned the next two weeks for both Rite Aid and Walgreens and I am working on posting them for you all. I noticed a snag in my intention of posting these with the coupon match ups for you and I beg your understanding. I noticed very recently that due to my choice to cut my coupons and sort them into a binder, I don’t have the exact dates that some of these coupons appeared. Where I knew the source paper, for sure, I noted it. In the future, I am going to have to revamp my system somewhat, to make it user friendly for all of you, in terms of passing on this information. I will figure it out.

If anyone of you wants to add to the order I will place at Rite Aid on Saturday morning, please let me know before then.

For Now...

Colgate 360 Toothbrush on sale for $2.99, earn $2 rr= .99cents
            Buy 2, Use $1/2 coupon from Sunday insert
Final price .49 cents each

Comtrex (24 ct) sale price $4.99, earn $4 SCR (limit one) = .99 cents
            Buy 1, Use $1.50/1 coupon from 2/13 smart source (ss) Sunday insert
Final price .51 cent profit

Keri Lotion (15 oz) sale price $6.99, earn $6 SCR (limit one) = .99 cents
            Use $3/1 Keri, any
Click to print here: http://www.kerilotion.com/index_light.html
Final price $2.01 profit

Mentos (.75oz) sale price .50 cents
            Use .50/1 coupon from 2/6 ss insert
Final price= FREE

Snickers (1.76-2.07oz) sale price .88cents, earn .88 rr = FREE
            Limit one per Rite Aid card account

Therma Care (1 ct) sale price $3.99
            Use $3.99 in ad coupon
Final price= FREE

Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner, sale price 2/$5
            Use 2- $1/1 coupons from February sunday insert
Final price= $1.50 each

Garnier Herba Shine Hair Color, sale price $5.99, earn $1 rr= $4.99
            Use $3/1 coupon from 1/9 ss insert= $1.99
            Use $2/1 coupon from 2/27 Sunday paper insert= $2.99
Final price varies

Dentyne Ice gum, sale price .99 cents
            Buy 2, Use $1/2 coupon from Sunday paper insert
Final price= .49 cents each, when you buy (wyb) 2

No comments:

Post a Comment